Vision Manwatu contributes to a coordinated approach to international education in the Manawatu.
Vision Manawatu contributes to collaborative projects to advance the development of Palmerston North and enhance its reputation as New Zealand's leading Student City.
Key aspects of Vision Manawatu's work include:
- Establishing and facilitating links and coordination between educational institutions;
- Fostering integration between the business and education sectors;
- Achieving a high level of recognition for Manawatu as a destination for international education;
- Fostering business links / job opportunities to retain skilled students in the region;
- Encouraging the development of lasting and mutually beneficial arrangements with offshore educational institutions and organisations.